Thursday 25 February 2016

Rustic floral with a slate blue Annie Paris polish

Continuing the journey through discovering nail polish companies available in Greece I came across Annie Paris. This is the first polish from this brand that I got and, again, I am amazed. This amazing slate blue was perfect in one coat and it stayed perfect the whole four days I wore it. It's so pigmented I might try stamping with it. 
Anyway, here is what I used for the mani in detail:
base: Elixir - Calcium Milk Gel
base colour: Annie Paris - 486
stamping plate DRK-C
stamping colour Konad white
top coats Elixir - Diamond Top Coat Fast Dry & Seche Vite
I'll leave you with a beautiful song that has a suitable title for this mani. Colours and music should go together even if it's unusual to match your music to your mani ;)

xxx
Elysse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...