Monday 7 May 2012

UK readers: Nails Inc Polishes with this month's In Style

Oh! Joy! I was immediately drawn to this month's In Style when I saw it from a distance cause it features one of my major girlcrushes, Eva Green, and then I noticed that there was also a free nails inc. polish! I must say, those are not really my kind of colours, I picked the purple one as I liked it the most and I don't have one that light, but the other two I wasn't keen on.
The colours are:

  • InStyle Bluebelle, a light periwinkle purple (the one I got)
  • InStyle Peach Sorbet, a light peach
  • InStyle Powerpink, a warm mauve pink
via

Here are some of the pictures from the magazine, just cause she's gorgeous. By the way, her make up is by Lisa Eldridge! Click here to watch a behind the scenes video.







2 comments:

  1. I picked up bluebelle too, pretty colour although I found it a little streaky...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is is? What a shame! I've not had a chance to try it yet.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...